It is a combination of current sensor and UPS (uninterruptible power supply for about 15 minutes). When the power is turned off, it automatically switches to built-in batteries (UPS) and signals this to the Room Alert server. Plug and play. 5VDC 1A DC adapter. Standard cable length 25 feet (7.62 meters) extendable up to 900 feet (274.32 meters).
Room Alert systems integrate perfectly with the concepts: IoT and SmartCity .
Downloadable materials (PDF format):
Frequent applications (case studies in PDF format):
The main features of this current sensor (with integrated mini UPS (uninterruptible power supply)) Room Alert are:
- Detects real-time power supply.
- Adapter (small power - compatible with any kind of socket) 5VDC included.
- Batteries for approximately 15 minutes.
- Cable type: Two-wire cable (connects to the external contact sensor ports of Room Alert servers).
- Plug and play.
- Compatible with any Room Alert server.
- Cable length 25 feet (7.62 meters).
- Maximum cable length 900 feet (274.32 meters).