Indicates in real time the presence of power supply of an electrical device, by attaching the sensor to the power cable. Measures in real time (every two seconds), in degrees Celsius, with the accuracy of +/- 2 degrees C, temperatures in the range (-55, 85). Plug and play. RJ-11 connector. Compatible with any Room Alert server.
Room Alert systems integrate the concepts: IoT and SmartCity .
Downloadable materials (PDF format):
Frequent applications (case studies in PDF format):
The main features of this active temperature and power sensor - Room Alert are:
- Detects if through the power cord to which it is attached, the current flowing has a power greater than 100W in which case the sensor status will become "Active".
- Easy, non-invasive installation by attaching the monitored power cord with clamps.
- It does not require stopping or disconnecting the equipment to be monitored.
- No changes to existing cables are required.
- Measures in real time (every two seconds), in degrees Celsius, with the accuracy of +/- 2 degrees C, temperatures in the range (-40, 85).
- Plug and play.
- RJ-11 connector.
- Compatible with any Room Alert server.
- Length 10 feet (3,048 meters).